Monday, May 11, 2009

Swap Party

Okay, I have decided to have a Swap Party for all of you ladies at my house in the near future. This will be a time to bring any shoes, clothes, handbag, movies, books, home accesories, etc. that you no longer want and swap them out for things that other ladies bring! That way, you can come get rid of things that you no longer want and end up with some great free stuff, too! We'll provide some food and beverages and make this a fun time for us to socialize and swap. Anything left over at the end of the evening will be donated to Goodwill.

Let me know if this is something you'd be interested in. More details to follow!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Ooh, that sounds like fun! :-)

Meggan said...

Sounds like a good time to me!

Shana Stringer said...

We did that before, a while back, it was so much fun. Dude you know if I was there I would so be there.

Might I suggest if ya'll have anything cool leftover that no one wants that you consign it at Shelly's Clothesline. I highly recommend it. I used to do that when I lived there full-time.

Marcy said...

I would love to come. I always feel bad because I get a couple of things and then I never have anything cute to give away. But, it's fun to come and hang out either way. Just let me know when and if I can bring something (like limeaid or chips and dip or something delicious like that).