Monday, May 4, 2009

Book and DVD Swap

Okay, I have officially found the coolest websites ever. No, seriously.

I am a bookworm. I could seriously probably read for the rest of my life and be happy. As much as I would love to go to Barnes and Noble and just go on a shopping spree, that just isn't in the budget, so I don't get new books a whole lot. I found a website through one of my friends called
Paperback Swap. Here, you list the books you want to swap and you can choose any book in their system (and they have TONS) to get. All you have to do is pay for shipping when sending out your book- which you can do from the computer and mail from your mailbox so you don't even have to go to the post office. I've already mailed off several books and I think that this website is absolutely AMAZING!

The other website that I'm a fan of is their sister site, Swap-A-DVD. Same concept, but for DVDs. I think this is so great... I have a huge amount of DVDs and some I don't ever plan on watching again. Rather than trying to sell them, I can list them on this website and get whatever movies I want!

I highly recommend going to both of these websites and checking them out to see if they're something you would use. If you do, be sure to put my name, Callie White, in the "who referred you" box. :) I hope that y'all will take advantage of these websites and love them as much as I do!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

My sister uses a site called "swaptree.com" to do the same thing. I think they take movies or books.