Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Freebies

Okay folks, rev up your engines... it's time for Friday Freebies! (Okay, really, it's nothing to get THAT excited about... I just wanted to say "rev up your engines".)

Get a free bag of popcorn from Yahoo (I know, weird, right??) here

Get a free sample of Hawaiian Tropic Body Butter or sunscreen here
Free food from Arby's all summer long here
Free Beyond BodiHeat wrap (like ThermaCare wraps) here

Free pass to Sam's Club here (let's not even talk about how much I love this store.)

Get free Men's Sure deodorant (yes, it's a rebate) here

Don't forget to get your free candy bar every Friday starting at 9am here!

On May 18th, go here for a free DiGiorno flatbread!


Y'all be sure to let me know if you find any great freebies and I'll happily add them to my list. Thanks, and Happy Friday!!

No comments: