Thursday, May 14, 2009

Freebies

I'll try to have your Publix ad up for you by tonight- no promises, but I'll definitely try! :)

Until then, here are a few freebies to tide you over:

Free sample of Purina Fancy Feast or Beggin' Strips
here (these are for your pets, not for you- so no matter how much you love bacon, I'd probably stay away from the Beggin Strips.)

Free Kellogg's All-Bran Promise Pack (includes a sample of Strawberry Medley cereal, 1 red raspberry fiber drink mix, and 1 strawberry drizzle cereal bar- yum!) here.

Free six-stick pack of Nescafe Taster's Choice coffee here (ugh... instant coffee gives me the heebie-jeebies.)

Free glucose meter for diabetics here (don't worry, I won't make a joke about this one... well, except that it makes me think of Wilford Brimley and his diabeetus. I love it. Diabeetus. Haha.)

Free sample of Sun Crystals natural sweetener here. I've tried this one, and it's actually pretty tasty.

No comments: