Thursday, April 23, 2009

Free Stuff

I love free stuff. I love free stuff so much that I sign up for stuff I know I won't ever use. Oh, well. Free stuff!

Sample of L'Oreal Revitalift here.(I know you all stare in your mirror and look for wrinkles. Don't lie.)

Free sample of John Frieda Root Awakening here. (I've used this stuff... I'm not going lie, it's a little bit awesome.)

Free sample of Delices de Cartier perfume here.

Free notepad and pen here. Not really sure why they're giving them away... but hey, free stuff!

Free sample of Teeccino coffee here.

Free sample of Greenies pet treats (dog and cat) here.

1 comment:

Shana Stringer said...

Heads up, John Frieda root awakener sample thingamajig is already sold out. Just tried this morning to get that sample, no go. BOOO! Cartier sample, gone tooo BOOO!