Friday, April 3, 2009

Easy Freebies!

This week at work has been pretty quiet, so I've decided to try a new project. I decided to send letter and emails to a bunch of companies whose products I regularly purchase to see if they would send me free stuff and/or coupons. So far, I have been notified that I'll be receiving:

*A Scion t-shirt (I told them how much I loved my car)
*A coupon for a complementary can of Skintimate shaving gel
*Milk-Bone coupons
*Kashi coupons
*Free Rice from Riceland

And I haven't heard back from a lot of companies yet!

This is a great way to get some free stuff or coupons if you're looking for a specific item. The worst they can do is tell you no!

2 comments:

Shana Stringer said...

Did you all or go to their websites?

Coupon Callie said...

I went to the websites. I sent some actual paper letters when they didn't provide email addresses, but I mostly sent emails.