Monday, April 6, 2009

Coupon bar

Okay, one (or maybe not) more post for today...

Y'all are all so awesome. It would be even MORE awesome if you will use the www.coupons.com sidebar to the right on my webpage. Every time you print and use these coupons, I get paid a smidgen! Woohoo!

Also- I am thinking about teaching a coupon class at church soon. Do you think there would be any interest in this? Let me know what y'all think.

Thanks, gals (and guys, if any of you read this), you're the best! :)

2 comments:

Marcy said...

OH, I didn't realize that it made a difference for me to use your side bar as opposed to just going to the website. Now that you've told me, I'll be sure to use yours when I am on the rampage for coupons from now on.

As for a coupon class, I would be interested, for sure!

Scott and I have made our meal plan, checked what we already have, and have lists for 4 places to go visit tomorrow. Luckily (or maybe not), it will be so cold we don't have to hurry once we have cold stuff in the car. I have all my coupons separated into labeled baggies! haha! I don't know if we will always do the multiple place trip, but we figured we'd try it since we have all the good grocery stores so close to home!

Meggan said...

Callie, there's a lot of Easter dinner foods on sale right now - like ham portions are now about $0.99 per pound while supplies last (Little Giant, Walmart & Aldi). Even at Sam's Club a ham portion is $2.98/lb.! Get it while it's hot!

I would be interested in learning some pointers from you.

Meggan