Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Walgreens Deal

Kelly emailed me earlier about a great deal going on at Walgreens- I'll let her explain. :)

It is not advertised, but there is a $.99 Walgreens coupon for single bars of Dove soap. If you buy 6, a register reward receipt prints out for $6.00 making it free if you are willing to go back and use that $6.00 on something at Walgreens. I'm going to watch for something I need that is on sale there in coming weeks and go in and use my RR ( I consider it like store credit.) I did it twice so we could stock up on soap and give some to the co-op. The WAGS coupon says "limit 3" but both times they have done all 6 one one coupon. I usually prefer cold hard cash savings or cash rebates, but I think I can work with this. :-) They also have a Colgate toothpaste RR that is actually advertised, but the Dove one wasn't.

Huge thank you to Kelly!! :)

1 comment:

Shana Stringer said...

I do the register rewards stuff all the time. If you like the cold hard cash better, split up your orders into multiple check outs and turn around and reuse your register rewards on other products you are going to get register rewards on too. I do this all the time. I get big ticket items for free this way.