Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Teeth Whitening

My aunt told me about this website, http://www.cathysteeth.com/ , that offers free trial offers of two teeth whitening systems. All you pay is shipping and handling. You DO have to be careful- you have to cancel your free trial before your 14 days is up or else they will bill you for future shipments of the product, but I think this sounds like a great deal.

Also, if you go to the website and try to navigate to a different website, it will bump down the price of the shipping and handling! Woohoo!

2 comments:

Shana Stringer said...

I wouldn't do this if I was anybody. I went to do it. I don't have a clue how they got my information, I started to fill out the form but then canceled it. I have received 3 solicitation call this morning all ready, 1 yesterday morning. HOW ANNOYING!

Coupon Callie said...

I haven't had any problems with it so far... I got the Celebrity Smiles, tried it, not a fan, and sent it back. I haven't gotten any phone calls or anything except for an email notifying me that they received the product. I'm sorry that they're harassing you!