Friday, March 20, 2009

PUBLIX!!

Publix is my new favorite store... seriously.

I went last night and this is what I bought:

13 bottles of Ocean Spray Juice (normally $3.99 each, were B1G1, had a $1 off coupon for each, coupons from Publix booklet "All Well and Good", made these $0.99 each)

4 tubs Smart Balance butter (normally $2.79, B1G1, had coupons for $1/2, plus free items with purchase- 2 free 1/2 gallons of milk - normally $3.59 each, 2 free boxes of Butter Blend sticks- normally $3.49 each, 2 additional coupons for $1 off the Butter blend sticks, all coupons from Sunday paper... I can't deal with the math on this one but they were all cheap and/or free... I think it makes it $1.58 for everything or each item was about $0.20)

3 bottles of Tropicana Trop50 Orange Juice (normally $3.79, B1G1, had $1 off coupon for each from Sunday paper, made these $0.90)

1 box Post Trail Mix Crunch cereal (normally $4.19, B1G1, printable coupon for $2.00 here -made this $0.10!!)

1 bag of Marshmallows for $1.29, on sale. This was an extra item we needed, haha!

My grand total was....

$13.90!!

I saved $81.55.

If you know how to work the Publix deals, you can get tons of things for free or almost free!

Also, I learned from Jenny @ Southern Savers that you can use Walgreens Register Rewards at Publix! They are manufacturer coupons and Publix will accept them! I had one for $10, so this was an extra $10 off my total.

WOOOHOOOO I LOVE PUBLIX!! ... Where shopping is a pleasure. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

hehe...i love publix, too!

by the way....THANK YOU for the Publix special delivery!