Thursday, March 5, 2009

Publix

I went to Publix this morning before work and paid $16.24 for a cart full of groceries! Here are some great BOGO deals-

Ore-Ida Steam N Mash potatoes, B1g1, which makes them $2 each. I stocked up in October with TONS of $1 coupons that they were offering, so I'm getting them for $1 a bag! If you need a coupon, let me know. :)

General Mills Cereals- B1G1...Food Lion is offering a $1 off coupon (which counts as a competitor coupon) and you can use that in combination with a $0.50 coupon from the Sunday paper- Makes this FREE!!

Ocean Spray Juice Cocktails (100% juice is excluded from this one- boo.), B1G1, use your $1 off coupons from the paper and it makes the juice $0.74 each!

When I went this morning, the cereal and the juice wasn't ringing up as half price, so the cashier gave all of them to me for free and THEN used my coupons on top of it- so it was like getting them for free and then getting an additional $4 off my total! I felt like I won the lottery. :)

Anyone else get any great deals this week?

No comments: