Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Swap Meet!

Okay, we've finally set the date for the swap meet! We are going to meet at my house starting at 6pm on Thursday, June 18th. If you need my address or directions, shoot me an email at couponcallie@gmail.com.

Everyone is welcome... EVERYONE. :) Just to refresh your memory, here's what's going down:

Okay, I have decided to have a Swap Party for y'all at my house in the near future. This will be a time to bring any shoes, clothes, handbags, kids items, movies, books, home accesories, etc. that you no longer want and swap them out for things that other folks bring! That way, you can come get rid of things that you no longer want and end up with some great free stuff, too! We'll provide some food and beverages and make this a fun time for us to socialize and swap. Anything left over at the end of the evening will be donated to Goodwill or taken to a consignment store.

Let me know if you'll be able to come so we can plan accordingly. I hope to see you all there!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'd like to come! Let me just double check with the boss ;-) and I'll let you know for sure soon! :-D