Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Free stuff!

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I'm hunting for a house and that has kept me quite occupied! To make up for lost time, here are a few fun freebies... enjoy! :)
Free ink pen from Brooks-Bell here

Free Steaz Organic Energy Shot here (interesting... wonder if it works?)

Free Dove shampoo sample here (I used this... I dig it.)

Free Scott toilet paper and wipes here

When you sign up for Papa John's email specials, you get a coupon for a free medium pizza when you order online... yeehaw! Go here to sign up!

Print this buy-one-get-one-free coupon for any 20 oz. Coke product here (this is good at any Blockbuster, but I bet Publix will take it as a competitor coupon!)

Free breast cancer inspection kit here

1 comment:

Meggan said...

Hey Callie,
My cell phone broke and I had to replace it. Because we had insurance we had to pay a $50 deductible or I could upgrade for the same price. When I went to Verizon, they also had rebate offers. So . . . I upgraded to an LG phone and got a $50 rebate! So total I will pay $3.00! And they transferred all my numbers and pictures to the new phone in like 10 minutes! Isn't that totally cool?!