Thursday, January 15, 2009

BeautiControl

Y'all, I just have to share how excited I am!

As I'm sure you know, I'm a BeautiControl consultant. I joined a few years ago because I have sensitive skin and the skincare is AWESOME. I became a consultant to get a discount on the skincare. I never did anything with it, and I stopped selling and stopped using the skincare.

Recently, I decided that I REALLY missed BeautiControl, so I ended up becoming a consultant again. This time, though, I'm not just doing it for the discount. I'm in it for real! I have decided that I want to do really well and become a Director. The higher up you go, the better. BeautiControl gives you these awesome prizes- jewelry, trips, and when you become a Director, you get a red Ford Mustang- they pay for car, tax, tag, title... everything!!

I think the reason that I'm so excited is because these products really are awesome. They're different from anything else out there. Other brands (Avon, Mary Kay, etc.) are high-quality, too, but more like on a department store level. Every single product that BeautiControl offers is as good or better than what you'd buy in a dermotologist's office.

Anyways, I just wanted to share my resolution for 2009 - to become a Director with BeautiControl!!

I hope you'll all go check out my website: http://www.beautipage.com/calliewhite

Thanks!! :)

No comments: