Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Febreze

If you are anything like me, you like smelly stuff... and by smelly stuff, I mean GOOD-smelly stuff. I am slightly obsessed with Febreze, but it just doesn't last long enough! I decided to give Febreze Noticeables plug-in a try... and I'm in love!

The Febreze Noticeables are $7.99 at Kroger right now. If you load e-coupons on your Kroger, there is a $5 off Febreze Noticeables coupon. If you have clipped coupons from your Sunday paper, there are 2 more coupons- $1 off any Febreze Noticeable or $2 off any Febreze Pet Odor Eliminator product (which, woohoo, they make in a Noticeable!).

That means you could get a regular Febreze Noticeable for $1.99 or a Noticeable Pet Odor Eliminator for... drumroll, please... $0.99! AND it has a money-back guarantee, so if you don't like it, no worries!

No comments: